DP Contracting & Consulting, Inc. is your renovation and addition specialist, providing impeccable workmanship and customer service. We have the ability and vision to Rethink, Redesign and Rebuild value and style to your home. Is our goal to ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction, while adhering to a very tight schedule.
Experience you Can Count On
1. Our initial consultation is provided as a courtesy so you can get to know our company and review our credentials. We invite you to meet with a minimum of two of our previous clients, who've had similar scopes of work, to review our work in person and offer the opportunity to interview them regarding our process.
2. Once you’ve made the decision to work with our firm and upon our receipt of a designer agreement retainer, you will meet with our interior designer to select your finish materials to reflect your style and compliment your overall home décor.
3. Upon final determination of your selections, a final estimate noting the entire scope of work, customer selection sheet and construction agreement are signed and then THE EXCITEMENT BEGINS!
4. We’ll provide full details of the project so you can see exactly what your project will look like upon completion and adjust any final details or changes prior to any work beginning.
5. DP Contracting & Consulting, Inc. will provide a detailed production schedule so you know when your project begins from filing the permit, noting each day’s scope of work, through estimated completion and certificate of occupancy if applicable.
6. As your project winds down one of our team members will conduct a Quality Inspection (QI) of all work completed in your home generating a list of items that need final point up and completion.
7. Upon satisfaction of his QI list being completed, one of our team members will conduct a Homeowner Orientation with you. During this orientation he will thoroughly review the completion of the project with you, note any items requested for touch up and review product and manufacturer warranties.
8. Our QA and HO processes are just another way we ensure your overall satisfaction with the services DP Contracting provides.
Our process is simple and easy to understand. Whether you've located our company via a referral, a sign in a neighbor’s yard, Angie’s list or other media once you contact our office we meet you within 24 hours of your initial inquiry unless your schedule prohibits.
DP Contracting’s Preparation for Proposal - In order to generate a true estimate you will need to consider your investment amount and time frame. You will need...
1) A set of working drawings
2) A scope of work
3) Material/Product specifications encompassing design elements and finishes.